Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Host/Hostess - (19592)
This details all the information about the job posting.
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
San Antonio - Colonnade - San Antonio, TX 78230 US (Primary)
Omni Hotel Overview
The Omni San Antonio Hotel at the Colonnade is alive with the spirit of Texas. This four-diamond, luxury hotel captures the essence of the city with impeccable service and charm. Overlooking the rolling Texas Hill Country, this 19-story high-rise is close to the area’s most exciting sites and attractions such as the historic Alamo, Sea World San Antonio and the enchanting Riverwalk.
Omni San Antonio at the Colonnade’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni San Antonio at the Colonnade may be your perfect match.
Summary:This position will ensure all guests are greeted and seated in a friendly and courteous manner.
* Greet guests when entering the restaurant with a pleasant smile and superior customer service
* Seat guests by finding a clean, available table, pulling out chairs, and placing clean menu in front of guest
* Answer phone and record reservations for large parties
* Control high volume outside of restaurant
* Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety and well being of guests
* Assist servers when needed
* Thank every guest upon departure, invite them to return, and wish them a fond farewell
* Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
* Prior host experience preferred
* Must be able to multi task
* Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift
* Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 10lbs without assistance
* Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
* Must have alcohol training certification (TABC/TIPS)
* Must have Food Handler permit (where applicable)
Food & Beverage