Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
As our Senior Industrial Engineer, you will focus on providing senior-level management and operations the decision support tools that enable operational excellence. To achieve this, it is critical that vast amounts of data is filtered, analyzed and presented in a format that enables the leadership team to focus on the right priorities and to optimize all of Nike''s resources - people, equipment, capital, and inventory.
To achieve this, we will focus on and End-to-End approach for supply chain using operations research techniques, statistical analysis and other analytical tools to develop Network Optimization and minimize overall costs.
This position will require a hands-on individual who understands the logistics processes within all of Nike''s North American Distribution Centers - develop and recommend Key Performance Indicators that drive significant improvements in the current processes. You''ll partner with our Distribution Operations team to drive delivery quality initiatives throughout the US distribution network. You''ll design, develop, specify and procure using analytical methods, new material handling systems to meet changing business needs for our Distribution Center.
In addition, you will develop simulation, statistical and mathematical models to analyze existing processes, operational methods and facility capacity.
- Degree in Industrial Engineering or Operations Research
- Graduate Degree in these areas preferred
- Experience in using Linear Programming, Simulation and Statistical tools
- Experience in Supply Chain / Logistics preferred
- Warehouse Management and Labor Management System experience across multiple sites
- Experience with Manhattan labor management products preferred
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, PC''s and MS Office
- Knowledge of Industrial principles
- Knowledge of Continuous Process Improvement methodology
- Ability to design and present materials to senior-level management