Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
ServiceMaster Corporate - BSC
IT Architect (Fusion, Data) - 100671
TN-1000022 - Memphis Campus - 889
First Open Date:
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
Define and enhance the Enterprise Information Architecture strategy models for business application. Build, integrate, and manage enterprise technology platforms that align with the company's goals, objectives and direction. Serve on architectural review team.
• Create the Enterprise Information Architecture (EIA) strategy describing the current state, future state, and guidance necessary to flexibly share and exchange information assets.
• Create requirements, principles and models supporting the EIA strategy.
• Act as a facilitator, planner, change agent, champion and coach for EIA projects.
• Lead evaluation, selection, implementation and adoption of new enterprise data tools, standards and processes.
• Actively mentor, train and provide leadership to junior members of the data management staff including assessment in development and delivery of architecture material for ServiceMaster.
• Maintain knowledge of technical developments, staying informed as to industry practices, knowing how to apply relevant technical processes to appropriate business needs.
• Serve on Architectural review teams as necessary for project review and approval.
• Experience with OBIEE development (RPD), and working with OBI Applications.
• Experience configuring and tuning Informatica ETL and DAC.
• Experience performance tuning Reports and ETL.
• Experience designing enterprise crm and middleware solutions
• Oracle Fusion design/development per end-user requirement/specs
• Experience in architecting as well as designing solutions with Oracle SOA Suite / Oracle Service Bus, BPEL solutions
• Exposure to Web Logic, EDI, and DB is a plus
• Exposure to Unix scripting
• Exposure to Java / J2EE programming
• Exposure to 11g JDeveloper, ADF, ADF Faces, ADF Task Flow, ADF Business Components is a plus
• Experience and exposure to Oracle EBS, Siebel 8.x, OBIEE is required
• ServiceMaster Commitment
• Customer Orientation/Positive Impact
• Results Orientations/Sense of Urgency
• Change Mastery
• Relationship Building/Sensitivity
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
Education and Experience Requirements
• B.S./M.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent formal training preferred.
• 9+ years in IT with at least 7 years of designing information architectures for different architectural environments (web, mainframe, client/server, thin-client).
• Performance-based enterprise and strategic thinker who can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Self motivated, hard working, sociable, and driven by professional success.
• Proven experience in evaluating cross-functional decisions that will enable an organization to achieve its objectives.
• A demonstrated successful track record of delivering programs of medium or above priority and risk is required.
• Professional IT Architect certification is a plus.
• Must have experience in leading, building and implementing a large scale transition to Enterprise Information Architecture including application development, integration, and data integration/data exchange.
• Require strong communication skills and the ability to understand and simplify complex material.
Generally recognized as a qualified expert in information and data management methodology and technique.
• Expert understanding and can speak to application development life cycle and methodologies.
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
• Strong leadership ability with a track record of developing people and achieving challenging objectives.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• An ability to quickly recognize solutions to arising issues A drive to meet SLA's and develop metrics that ensure that SLAs are met
• An ability to identify and leverage department resources to accomplish goals
• Performance-based enterprise and strategic thinker who can manage multiple projects simultaneously
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Search for Other Jobs