Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Nestlé HealthCare Nutrition(HCN) is searching for an experiencedAccount Managerto be home- based in the Memphis, Tennessee area. This position will cover accounts in and around Memphis and surrounding suburbs.
This role will be responsible for achieving targeted sales of Nestlé HealthCare Nutrition (in tier 2 accounts) by promoting product’s features and benefits to key stakeholders such as: Dietary, Pharmacy, Nursing, Safety, Materials Management, Key Physicians and nutrition-related task forces and committees. Works closely with National Account Managers and Business Account Managers to understand and execute the account specific plan in order to meet / exceed established revenue and profit goals. Accounts are mutually agreed upon with input from Manager, Field Sales, National Account Manager (NAM) and Business Account Manager.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
* Ownership of tier 2 accounts, responsible to increase account penetration/compliance rate.
* Create and maintain wide level of relationships within the account including but not be limited to: Dietary, Pharmacy, Nursing, Safety, Materials Management, Key Physicians(nutrition prescribing and influencing) and nutrition related task forces and committees.
* Work closely with Manager, Field Sales and Business Acct Mgrs to understand and execute the account specific plan. Must coordinate / resource deployment and priorities in order to meet / exceed established revenue and profit goals.
* Increase the organization’s ability to track field performance and activity by recording sales activity on a regular basis on the sales reporting systems using them for call preparation/follow-up and to record market intelligence data. Special attention to customer contacts maintenance and sampling activity.
* Organize meetings and deliver content to health care professionals in topic related to clinical nutrition, products, Nestlé R&D expertise, etc.
* Participate as needed in national and regional medical conventions and exhibits.
* Represent Nestlé HealthCare Nutrition to selected key opinion leaders (KOLs) in order to educate on benefits of our products through the use of clinical studies and other support material.
* Provide the data and suggest the classification of contacts, based on objective criteria. Utilize established pricing schedules determined by size and channel in order to drive profitable sales.
* Identify opportunities for expansion on specific platforms within selected accounts, increasing penetration in high profit opportunities.
* Must be willing to travel locally about 70%.
* Bachelor's degree in Nutrition or Clinical science (RN/RD) strongly preferred OR Bachelors Degree plus 5 years of clinical selling experience.
* 2-3 years experience as a sales representative in the HealthCare / Pharmaceutical industry.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Nutrition and Pharmaceutical industry practices knowledge.
* Professional selling skills across a wide range of sales contacts.
* Strong Business acumen demonstrated through solid understanding of sales and profit drivers and budget attainment.
* Organizing, planning and time management skills (Strong work ethic).
* Ability to articulate a high product and nutrition insights and understanding across a wide continuum of clinical touch points within an account.
* Computer literacy, Microsoft suite and customer relationship tools (i.e, Siebel).
* Action oriented, perseverance, drive for results.
* Strong communication skills (presentation and written communications) Including the ability to articulate a clinical message.
* Able to identify and build relationships with key decision makers(both clinical and business / administration) within large Networks.
* Ability to succeed in heavily matrixed organizations, team player.
* Able to close sales and maximize contract compliance.
* Ability to leverage internal resources to gain and widen business within target.
Relocation is not offered for this position
Nestlé HealthCare Nutrition makes a positive difference in the nutritional health, well-being and quality of life of patients through the development and delivery of innovative, medically recognized branded nutritional solutions. Our range of solutions helps to optimize the nutritional intake of patients whether their goal is to combat disease and/or recover better and faster or to stay healthy. Our range addresses standard and disease-specific nutritional needs and related services including patient and healthcare professional education and training. Nestlé HealthCare Nutrition has North American headquarters in Florham Park, NJ and is part of Nestlé Health Science S.A., a wholly owned subsidiary of Nestlé S.A.
Nestlé S.A, the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company, employs 281,000 employees around the world and has factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
Nestlé HealthCare Nutrition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Category: Sales\Sales Services