Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Business Process Manager - 101170
TN-1000023 - Forest Hill Irene
First Open Date:
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
Develops, coordinates, and implements systems, processes, and training to meet market/industry demands and brand standards.
• Develops and modifies process methods and controls to meet quality standards.
• Generates new revenue opportunities by researching, developing, and rolling out new products/services, or extensions of existing products and services.
• Engages other corporate departments and franchisees to develop operational systems, tools, and procedures.
• Assists in the monthly and annual budgeting and forecasting process.
• Recommends and implements improvements, modifications or additions to document work.
• Reviews product development requirements for compatibility with processing methods to determine costs and schedules.
• Integrates equipment and material capabilities to meet process module target specifications and technology target specifications.
• Delivers training to and provides direct business consulting services to franchisees.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s in business or a equivalent combination of education and experience required
• 5-8+ years of experience in DISASTER RESTORATION/CLEANING field required
• Master’s degree preferred
• Experience as a Business Development Consultant or related support/consultant position preferred
• Experience with P&L statements, budgets and forecasting preferred
• Valid, permanent driver’s license from state of residence and a clean driving record, defined as no DUI-related violations within the past five years and no more than three moving violations within the past three years, are required.
Search for Other Jobs