Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Department: Primary Care
Schedule: Full Time
* LPN or Medical Assistant
* BLS required if RN or LPN
* Medical office experience preferred
* Pediatric experience preferred
* Related experience preferred
* Practical Nurse who assists and performs nursing functions under the supervision of nursing supervisor, the nurse practitioner, or physician. All functions performed are within the limits of the Tennessee Nurse Practice Act and nursing policies and procedure.
Physical Requirements: Medium lifting is required for 20-50 lbs occasionally, 10-20 lbs frequently and 10 lbs constantly to move objects. Sudden emergency situations have the potential for exposure to lifting or moving of up to 100 lbs. Frequent bending, walking, sitting, squatting and standing are required. Keyboard/computer use and/or repetitive motions may be required.