Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Consulting Application Engineer (Nashville, Lawson, ERP Systems)
Location: United States-Tennessee-Franklin-Corporate Cool Springs
Other Locations: null
Lead in design and development of business requirements and applications for ERP Systems. Manage development and performance of unit test plans for application testing. Coordinate user acceptance testing of applications with the process teams. Serve as technical advisor for integration of advanced technology and tools specific to Lawson and other supporting technologies such as Java, Unix and Java scripting, and XML. Support QA testing and pilot site testing of ProcessFlow 8.1 technology.
* Direct the requirements definition for all ERP process flow/MSS related development.
* Coordinate the alignment of ERP work between IT&S and the HRMS process team.
* Control the technical design of all ProcessFlow/MSS related requirements.
* Develop and enforce technical standards for ProcessFlow and MSS.
* Manage assignments and resources to complete work on schedule.
* Lead development team in code reviews to identify opportunities for improvement in performance and adherence to development standards.
* Review and approve test plans to ensure developed applications/code is thoroughly tested.TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE
Windows (2000, XP), IBM AIX (Unix), Linux
TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP , SSH
Java 2 platform
* 6-10 years of progressive experience in an Information Technology environment.
College graduate preferred; equivalent experience may be substituted
* Lawson software development experience (Process Flow, configuration, administration and support
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
* Office work environment.
* Prolonged sitting at CRT.