Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Senior Director of Hospice
Location: TN-Franklin (Nashville Region)
Community Health Systems Home Care Division is a rapidly growing community-based healthcare provider. We care for the needs of community residents by collaborating with other healthcare providers, offering patients primary treatment programs and disease management programs beyond the walls of the hospital, in their home. We are CHAP accredited and we are dedicated to quality care and excellence in all of the services we provide.
Community Health Systems Home Care Division seeks a Senior DirectorofHospice for our corporate office in Franklin, TN.
The Senior Director of Hospice is responsible for the administration, management, and implementation of the Hospice functions throughout the Division.
Summary of Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Overseeing the planning, organizing and development of Hospice operations including, but not limited to: financial, clinical operations, community/client education, supervision and leadership. Functions under the direction of the Corporate Home Care Division organizational structure.
Certificates and Licenses:
* Registered Nurse preferred
* Current driver's license.
* Bachelor’s degree in Business, Nursing or related field required.
* Master’s degree preferred.
* At least five to seven years of proven leadership within multi-site Hospice for profit environment managing operations and compliance.
* Extensive knowledge and understanding of Federal and State laws and guidelines pertaining to Hospice Medicare and Medicaid, and other insurance and payer sources
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software and Database software. Knowledge of Home Care Home Base (HCHB) desired.
Primary Locaiton: TN-Franklin (Nashville Region)
Organization: Home Care