Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
* Prepare and develop detail conceptual, arrangement, detailed design drawings of high technically quality and professional consistent presentation ensuring clarity and ease of construction.
* Maintain close co-ordination with other disciplines, planning and fabrication to ensure clearly defined deliverables and interfaces.
* Supervise the preparation of key drawings.
* Ensures design deliverables are completed and issued as per project specification, project level 2 & 3 procedures and within agree schedule and budgets.
* Assists Lead Engineers in preparing estimates for proposals and job scope changes to existing project scope.
* Maintain responsibility for progress and productivity. Identifying any required corrective action.
* Participates in design, model and constructability review workshop.
* Identify changes to scope and raise change notification in Change Management System (DTCMS). Provide support for Variation Order. Raise Advance Revision Notification as required.
* Review E&I bulk material take-offs.
* Review vendor data for interface
* Carry out single discipline and inter-discipline checks and reviews.
* Respond to fabrication queries relating to E & I systems and co-ordinate with theproduction engineer and fabrication crew for fabrication and installation.
* Coordinate / involve with hook-up installation procedure, offshore survey for tie-ins etc.
* Interface with Piping Lead Designer for cable tray routing, supports and equipment location
* Co-ordinate / involve with pre hook-up, pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up etc as required.
* Develop 3D models and ensure clash free with all other discipline
* Ensure Designers assigned to the project execute assigned tasks in a consistent manner.
ONC or equivalent diploma Electrical / Instrument Engineering
10+ yrs with major contractor or consultants in oil and gas industry
Detailed knowledge of offshore plant / facilities. E&I detail engineering requirements and computerised drafting systems employed. Aware of statutory code and guidelines.
Knowledge of PDS / PDMS / AutoCAD / Microstation /SPI-Intools.