Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Implementation & Training Analyst I - Parallon, Physician Service Center
Location: United States-Tennessee-Brentwood-Nashville Physician Service Ce
Other Locations: null
Implementation Analyst I:The Implementation Analyst is actively engaged in end user interaction, workflow analysis, design, build, training and on-site support to implement the Physician Practice Management System (PPMS) functionality and Parallon - Physician Service Center business processes and compliance standards. The Analyst consistently executes the Parallon implementation approach, including risk and issue identification, mitigation and resolution; travels to each site to meet with end users, and acts as a primary contact for system users during the Implementation phase of the project.
Reports To: Implementation Director, Parallon - Physician Service Center
Base: Nashville, TN
Travel Requirement: 60-70%
* Assists the Wave Leader or Implementation Director and primary Implementation Analyst in conducting the first introductory meeting with practice staff and physicians to introduce the project and educate the practice about the implementation process and expectations.
* Works with Service Center and Practice resources to understand workflow and business processes to successfully implement the Parallon system/process solution for the client.
* Executes implementation tasks for assigned practices following the Parallon standard implementation toolkit. Provides control and status of implementation tasks according to project schedule.
* Conducts client-specific workflow analysis and design, documenting current state workflows and assisting the client in making future state workflow decisions based on the successful use of the application and/or Parallon processes.
* Develops training plan and delivers training to client staff and physicians, following the specified Parallon training standards.
* Functions as primary liaison between the client and support departments/teams.
* Provides regular status reports to key Program Management and end users.
* Drives resolution of end user issues. Works with all parties to prioritize issues and offer solutions.
* Trains and supports appropriate use of the application, utilizing expert knowledge of the physician revenue cycle and Parallon processes.
* Works with physicians, business staff and other clients to understand and research customization requests.
* Provides on-site go live support
* Coordinates the transition of the practice to support model following agreed upon post go live support period to insure smooth transition.
* Establishes and monitors key success criteria and helps to collect return-on-investment metrics.
* Conducts regularly scheduled optimization visits to the client location following approximately 60 days of post go live activity to insure that client is using the application and processes to its fullest potential.
* Adheres to Parallon on-boarding activities, including train-the-trainer, competency assessments, and Parallon Code of Conduct.
* Attends regularly scheduled meetings with Implementation team including conference meetings and on-site group meetings.
Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service orientation; basic understanding of the operations of a medical practice including physician revenue cycle workflows and clinical workflows or operational experience in another industry; ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects.
Education & Experience Needed:
Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, health care or related field preferred;
2 yrs training experience in information systems, implementation and/or project management. Some work experience in healthcare medical delivery setting is required.