Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Company mission statement"To Serve The Customer Beyond Their Expectations! Each Time! Every Time!"Our Wendy’s restaurants are exceptionally clean and well run facilities that are predictable in terms of guest and restaurant team expectations. The Crew Member performs a number of important duties in support of our valued guests. The Crew Member’s primary duties and responsibilities include prompt and accurate delivery of menu items ordered by customers, cash register operations, food preparation, and cleaning tasks.
In addition, the Crew Member must:
• Interact with customers in a pleasant, courteous, and up-beat fashion. Smiling is an expectation!
• Be punctual, attentive to detail, friendly, willing to learn, reliable, and above all – honest
• Maintain a neat, clean, and professional appearance
• Maintain a high level of personal hygiene
• Follow food safety procedures according to company policies and health/sanitation regulations
• Maintain a safe working condition through vigilance and reporting
• Anticipate and identify problems and initiate appropriate corrective action
• Promote a drug free, alcohol free atmosphere
• Follow the direction of the Shift Supervisor and/or Restaurant Manager
The ideal Wendy’s Crew Member will maintain a professional appearance and project a sincere and friendly demeanor in support of our guests and fellow team members.